Neuroblastoma: A Tough Nut to Crack ?
- To explain the epidemiology and embryogenesis of neuroblastoma.
- To identify the pathology of neuroblastoma in order to provide a comprehensive basis for the radiological staging.
- To discuss the most suitable imaging techniques for local and distant staging and their protocol.
- To review the staging of neuroblastoma according to the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group Staging System (INRGSS).
- To outline the importance of prognostic factors in the diagnostic and therapeutic approach to neuroblastoma.
- How you can do risk stratification.
- Treatment Strategies for neuroblastoma low and intermediate-risk neuroblastoma.
- Treatment Strategies for neuroblastoma high-risk neuroblastoma.
- Follow-up plan and Treatment strategies at the time of relapse.
- How to differentiate between Neuroblastoma & Wilms tumor.